links to my other works

▼

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th not lucky or is lucky?

Things have really calmed down for me, THANK GOD......

Really needed this break from drama.  Knock on wood..........

Was a real shame that our Government allowed a known terrorist to be in our military.

I go to jail for throwing pot smokers out of my house and a sicko is allowed be a physiatrist to our military.  Does anyone see something wrong with this picture?

I go to jail for slapping my abusive husband for beating me and he walks free. Does anyone see the justice?

I work forty years to be scrapping by now in my fifties and millions are given to sports figures who blow the money on drugs, cars and jewelry.

I don't want much, heat, food, bills paid so I don't have to sit in the dark....  Be able to repair my 16year old van so I may find a job when they become available and go to the doctors when I get sick. Cause right now I can not afford to go to the doctors again.  Just got the other doctor bills paid off and I need a break from paying bills.  So I eat my salad, take my medications and take aspirin to keep my blood thinned so I do not have a heart attack or stroke.  I have no health insurance.

I want to go out to eat, buy a lottery ticket, drink a beer without regretting it later that the money could have been used for a bill.  To have the money and vehicle to go see my children and grandchildren any time I want.  That would be the ultimate dream.

You see I really don't want much.  A vacation is not even considered in my life time.

So it is Friday the 13Th I think I will take five dollars and go buy lottery tickets and see if I can change my life.  Then I will take a vacation after all the necessities are taken care of and money is put away for a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment