AdsbyGoogle

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello Folks

Happy Mothers day to all of you mothers.....
Sitting in a truck stop in Ohio waiting on a load to go out tonight. Coming back to work was the best thing I could have done for myself.

Have met a lot of new people with the same interests as I and the owner of the truck I am driving is very respectful and fun to be around.

William continues to stalk me with emails and test messages and a few phone calls. He had taken over my email accounts but I got them back.

I went home for 18 hours last week but he did not know I was in town. I had to take care of a couple things.

He has emailed me through face book and my yahoo account 15 times in the last 3 weeks. Heres a sample of what he says.

William April 25, 2010 at 12:01pm
(no subject)
DENISE WILL YOU PLEASE COME BACK TO ME I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART,MIND,BODY AND SOUL PLEASE DENISE COME BACK TO ME I PROMISE THAT I WILL TREAT YOU 1,000 TIMES BETTER CAUSE I AM A BETTER MAN NOW

Thu, April 29, 2010 8:54:17 AMThinking about you
From: william @yahoo.com> View Contact
To: Denise @yahoo.com>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Denise while sitting here with you heavily on my mind I had to drop you a few lines to let you know that I miss you and that I Love You very very much. I just wish and pray that you and I may be able to talk about a few things and see if we can work things out so that we can get back together cause I miss you so much and I do Love You Denise with all my heart please believe me when I say this cause it is true. I beg of you , will you find it in your heart to talk to me if not but just a few minutes , I am making great progress in my counseling sessions and turning my life ariund for the better.Also I would like to let you know that I may have to have another surgery because the other stents they put in are clogging up as well and they think they will have to replace or bypass my Femoral Artery which is my main artery they do not know why this is nhappening but thwey are running some test to see if they can find out what is causing my blood to clott up even on Plavix. I hope to here from you and also to let you know that I still Love You and I will always Love You with all my heart, cause you mean everything to me Denise with out you I feel empty and dead inside oh Denise I Love You

Thu, April 29, 2010 11:48:12 AMTo clear up somethings
From: william @yahoo.com> View Contact
To: Denise @yahoo.com>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denise the reason that I have been trying to get you to talk to me is because I want to clear up a big misconception that you have so that you can see things alot clearer than what you do so please give me the opportunity to

Mon, May 3, 2010 5:57:40 PMI apologize
From: william @yahoo.com> View Contact
To: Denise @yahoo.com>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Denise I apologize for making that statement when I hung up the phone today, I was wrong for even saying such a cruel thing and I am very very sorry for even saying it, I was just hurting and I am sorry. I know you said I will get over it but I do not think so Denise cause you are my everything I love you so much that it hurts me down to my soul, and I can not seem to shake these feelings I am sorry I wish Iunderstood things alot clearer awhile back and I am so sorry that I did not and now I am paying a very heavy price for my mistakes and it has me feeling like I can not go on and truthfully I really do not want to go on with out you cause you are my other half cause without you I feel empty and dead inside I sometimes feel like I CAN NOT FUNCTION

No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...