AdsbyGoogle

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Living with an illness called Fibromyalgia

This morning Is one of those mornings I could only sleep 5 hours, so I got up. This is normal when you have fibromyalgia. It has been 30 years now. Yesterday I was able to get errands done. Today I pay for having a normal day yesterday. 
I am tired, feet are burning hands are stiff and my body aches. While typing this now my left leg hurts and my hands have started burning and sharp pain shooting down my left leg. I have a massager on my lower back and my upper back hurts. So now I will take a break and move the massager to my upper back. Now the burning in my feet went from the bottom to the top of my feet.
Now the burning in my hands turned to pain. This goes on all day the symptoms just move all over the body. If it gets too bad then you end up with nausea and or IBS. Sometimes I go through this for weeks on end. It can cause depression and exhaustion, and it does most of the time. So when you see a smile on my face it doesn't mean I am not feeling bad, it means I am glad to be alive and to see my family and friends.
This is normal for people with fibromyalgia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Denise my friend ... I'm truly sorry you hurt the way you do. I wish there was something I could do for you. (((HUGS)))
PRAYERS FOR YOU!

Denise Fletcher said...

Thanks Victoria. The best thing about fibromyalgia it won't kill me. It is the only good thing about it.

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...