AdsbyGoogle

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Never stop trying

No magic in my words tonight. Just been reading all the garbage on the news, NBC, CBS, FOX, Facebook, you name it, I just about read it or watched it.
Abuse of all kinds:
  • Animal cruelty: starving a dog
  • Politicians stealing from the people of the State of Michigan: Governors cousin selling the state 41,000,000 dollars worth of furniture. My neighbors are struggling to pay their bills. They are in the age group from 60 the youngest to 91 years old the oldest. They can not get food assistance.
  • Husband beating his wife after breaking into her house, they were separated, after being arrested they found a knife in his pocket. On the news report, the police claim they didn't know what his intentions were. If it hadn't been for the neighbors dog scaring him, she was able to escape and waited for the police to show up.
  • News reporter being beheaded by our enemy
  • ISIS threatening the American people with blood in the streets
I have worked 42 years and cannot do the work I had been doing. Too young to retire which will only be $800 per month when I do. Not asking for sympathy just stating the facts how our society, business', the government just suck us dry, then when we cannot do what we were able to do in our 30's, 40's and even 50's we are told, "suck it up, you should have planned better".

I know some of you who read this will say it's our own fault, that we are to blame for not planning better.
Sometimes people just don't get the break that others get in life. Some people are born with strikes against them from the beginning, they did not ask to be born to the parents they got, I know I didn't. As a child, I use to wish and dream I was really born to some other family and they would come and get me someday.

Here I am 58 years old and going back to college in hopes I will be able to support myself with a career in writing.  Sure I screwed up in my younger days. Just need a break for once to be able to get my stories published, but I never stopped trying.

No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...