AdsbyGoogle

Monday, December 22, 2014

Tried my best

What a birthday to remember.
I turned 59 Dec 3. Started a job two months ago, they lied to me on what I was supposed to do. I ended up hating the job. It was only part-time but it was helping me to stay afloat until my disability goes through. I have had fibromyalgia for 20 years plus, but I choose to work and fight off the pain and other side effects from the disease.
Sunday I started feeling sick, I texted the office manager then called the office to leave a message that I was not coming into work on Monday.   I called her again on Monday to make sure she had received the message she claimed she did not get my text. Told me that I had a zero against me for not calling her. She then tells me you are only allowed three missed days. The next day I go to the doctors and got a note saying I need to stay home another day. She put me on antibiotics for 10 days.

Well, I ended up with three zeros, so I was fired for being sick. Oh well nothing new for me. So use of being disappointed in life what more could I expect.
The good thing because of being fired for being sick my disability went through faster. Maybe now I can rest enough to get my health back.

After working 43 years healthy or sick does weight down the soul and body.



No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...