AdsbyGoogle

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Close to selling off

I am so close to just giving up and running away. Thinking my illness is getting worse from the stress of never knowing from one week to the next what is happening with my life.
Have a campaign going but not getting much responses. A friend promoted, another donated, and my niece donated. In twelve days.
I really need help, but I don't think family and friends believe how bad it is for me. I've always been the strong, dependable, get things done. I am just to weak and tired to be self reliant anymore. My illness is really taking a toll my ability to get things done.
Bless everyone and me too.

No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...