AdsbyGoogle

Monday, May 11, 2015

I had an epiphany last night I must start from nothing to achieve my destiny.

Taking life as a gift. Today is the present, so I shall accept whatever happens to come my way or go away from me.

Been working on getting my creative side going to make life enjoyable by allowing my creative juices follow. Being ill takes more time and effort, but at least, I am not bedridden. 

Have one thing holding me up, SPACE to do the creative things. What is needed is a shed and bodies to help with the shed. 

Sheds cost money. I am saving towards getting materials to rebuild a very old shed I have with holes in it. My new one got knocked down by the neighbor who cannot afford to replace it.  Maybe he will help with the rebuild. 


No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...