AdsbyGoogle

Friday, July 24, 2015

Just so tired

As you read this, I am real. All the postings are true, nothing is made up. God, I wish the stories were made up, it would be so much easier to write. Some day I hope to publish my life's story.
I am a Christian believing that God has a plan for us to follow. Well, God, the journey has been too hard with too many speed bumps along the way. You have been good to me this year the hurdles have not been as high as they have been in the past. And, you have given me reprieve between the jumps.

Positive:
My daughters oldest son has made contact with me, it's been 9 years. He was taken when he was 8, he is now 17.
Disability went through, so, I am able to survive with help from organizations to make ends meet. Food banks, help with the heating cost, and friends to give me a hug when needed.
Medical test show I have no major health issues other than Fibromyalgia, deterioration of  the disks in my spine, it's called posterior facet disease,  and PTSD.
I still have a roof over my head until I have to leave, just don't know when.
My dog is healthy and happy.
Found out my ex-husband that tried to kill me by setting me on fire, died in 2002, no longer have to wonder if he is lurking.
Have more time to write and do paintings. Selling online at Paintings by Denise Fletcher Sold one print so far.


Negative:
Have gone bankrupt, had to include my house. Tried to do Harp twice and got turned down both times. Had paid on the house for 7 years, lost all of the investment of $10,000.00, sure could use the money now.
Ex-boyfriend tried to get me back, he gave up when he found out I really had changed and he hadn't, that is a good thing.
The car is on its last leg, but it is still running. How safe it is, I am not sure. Tried to buy a newer car and was turned down, because I don't have a home. Well, isn't that special.


No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...