AdsbyGoogle

Sunday, February 21, 2016

When she woke-up the nightmare really started.

She was dreaming the winds were blowing down everything in its path, it was night and raining sideways, she was running as fast as she could. It was all in slow motion the force was greater than she could fight. She turned to see if he was still coming, in the shadows, she saw a menacing figure coming at her faster than she could move. He was catching up to her. The fear reaching inside her head was screaming volitive thoughts what is going to happen if he catches me.
This is what  a person goes through when they are being stalked, or trying to run from their captive. I can only imagine it must be similar to war.
I did survive, he caught me. He did everything I feared right up to the point of me begging to let me live.  He did let me live this time, but am I living? Whatever happen to that young woman with dreams of love, happiness, and family?  I will tell you she is writing this to reach out to others who don't follow their instincts, that you know deep down in your gut that person is no good for you or anyone else.
Family and friends tell you. Your mind tells you. Your heart says he will change. He never changes except maybe getting worse.
I look back and wonder why I am here on this earth, why God kept me alive, why didn't he let me go to the deep sleep that would have given me the peace I so wish for every day. It has been 33 years, I still live with the memories as if they happened not to long ago.

No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...