AdsbyGoogle

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Our light is dim here in America but we will overcome the adversities

As I wander down the road of life I wonder where it would end
It's not been an easy travel but at the end I've been blessed with many family and friends.

When the light was dim in my life family would come to my rescue the love they gave, made everything seem possible again. 

Seeing the turmoil in the world makes me pray for all to have the love of family and friends to brighten their journey to the end.

Our light is dim right now but America has always won because she cared for the less fortunate regardless of the power in office right now, her light is bright in the harbor.  The statue of Liberty has weather many a storms.


No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...