AdsbyGoogle

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Questions I ask out loud

If a vegan won't eat cheese or eggs do they breastfeed their babies?

How committed is a chicken to breakfast when the pig gives it all?

What is enough when you have given everything?

I don't love you enough to hate you!

How many times must a heart be broke, the spirit crushed, dreams destroyed before the soul gives up?

Can you trust what you see when salt looks like sugar?

Jesus Christ! and he died!

How awful can something taste if it would gag a maggot?

If you build for all, who did you build for?

Why wait until your parent dies before getting to know them?



No comments:

Featured Post

Inside my head the past natters away

I am inflicted with PTSD because of the abuse I have endured from family and men in my life. I look back now and realize the abuse I went t...